Sunday, June 7, 2009

Endearing Ettika


The newest thing in accessories is one of the past - friendship bracelets. Ettika is the editors' go-to spot for the updated braided friendship bracelet. The key is to mix these adorable leather, satin, and waxed cord bracelets with actual braided thread ones from your childhood. They come in a huge variety of colors, styles, and charms - my prize one is (cheesy, I know) a fleur-de-lis on a purple braided leather cord. I stack it with a few other Ettika bracelets (a neon multi and a gold stud), a Bottecelli's Niece bracelet, my Scoop razzle-dazzle watch, and a few I picked up at a Mexican market stand and my arm looks casually cool. 

These make insanely cool gifts - hint, if you're looking to get me something! Oh, and at checkout enter LUVETTIKA for 15% off!

(photo courtesy of ettika.com, taken from the May 2009 issue of Cosmopolitan!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...