Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Outing The Outnet





Sometimes I want something super luxurious....something I can't afford. I don't believe that I've ever paid full retail for anything - there is just no reason to! My new favorite addition to round out the trinity of luxury sale spots (Gilt and Ideeli being the other two), theoutnet.com. This is actually the sister site to the world's #1 online luxury retailer, net-a-porter, with all the same caliber of merchandise. It's like an "outlet" (ha, ha, ha) for some of the coolest, best, most-coveted pieces in the fashion world - their version of chic-a-nomics.Take a peek at my faves:















Pedro Garcia flats, were $395, now $158; Tibi congo dress, was $370 now $111; MMJ floral dress was $378 now $189; 3.1 Philip Lim blue rosette dress was $595 now $298. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...