Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Smokin' Summer Shoes


While I clearly can appreciate a beautiful platform heel, I love summer shoes because I am lazy and like to be comfortable over fashionable. When I'm not walking around in my Rainbows (still), I go for gladiator sandals or Keds. 

You'd be surprised at the versatility and range of a good pair of Keds - I find myself wearing them with everything from jeans (red) to skirts (blue) and dresses (how cute are my new coral ones with a white dress!). It took me 2 weeks to figure out what color I was going to order next, and at $35 each pair, it's hard not to buy just one.

Gladiator sandals are still on trend for summer - just make them modern and wearable by keeping the straps low, to a minimum, and add a metallic or studded accent.
Try this one! At only $29.99, you can't afford not to. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...