Friday, July 24, 2009

Market on Newcastle

Wandering through downtown Brunswick, Ga, I should have known I'd come across some great pieces, but I hit the jackpot when I went into Market on Newcastle. Below, some images of the store:




And these fish plates are awesome! Assorted sizes, $10-$30

I might have to make a cotton boll wreath a Christmas standard - at only $47, it's unique, Southern, and charming.
And for the piece de resistance, the back room - basically a salvage yard of all sorts of china, furniture, and fabric. Imaginations can run wild here - and end up emptying your pocketbook! Thank goodness I couldn't carry anything back to NY.



Market on Newcastle is located in Brunswick, Georgia.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...