Sunday, July 26, 2009

When Impulse Buys Attack


Cleaning out the closet, I forgot I had some of these things...eeks. I bought them all for under $20, but I still haven't found a place to wear any of them. The black sequined one will be great for fall - sequined blazers and sweaters will be on trend. The other two...well, I just couldn't let anyone else snatch them up!





Ok, so I lied...I wore the above black sequined one out once. Tres chic. I think I bought it on eBay for like $12.

This MJ jacket was bought at a vintage store in Georgetown - clearly will never be worn, but I couldn't bear the thought of someone else having it. I think I paid $19 for this.
And this - there was no way I was leaving without this. An Old South dress for $15?! To make all those Old South dreams come true - in my own apt, but still.

Big kiss!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...