Friday, May 7, 2010

The Big Bad Birthday List

My birthday is coming up – officially entering my mid-twenties. Below, a list of things (realistic and not, don’t fret parents/Grandpa) I’d love to receive for my birthday:

 

 

hermes-enamel-bracelet-profile

Hermes enamel bracelet in baby blue, $530

BA

Ticket to Buenos Aires to see my Bianca who I miss dearly!

cynthiarowley

The Cynthia Rowley for Roxy neoprene zip back skirt, $125 @ Barney’s

lady_gaga_telephone_video_sneak_peak

Tickets to Lady Gaga July 9th at @ MSG (oh wait, I HAVE those! Thanks Sis!)

iphone_home

An iPhone

madeline

A French tutor, preferably one named Marie-Francoise

rebeccaminkoff98

Chic laptop case, $98 @ Rebecca Minkoff

4388777382_219ac18dea_o

A trip here

bornintheusavogueukmay2010

Karlie’s milkshake – salted caramel flavor, $4.50 @ Shake Shack

vivresergedetroyer3000

this lucite trunk coffee table, filled with Assouline books, $3000 @ Vivre

 

Feel free to send me any of the above! xo

1 comment:

  1. Um, I need (like, really, need) that laptop case, but it's MIA from the Internet. You have to let me know if you track one down!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...