Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Impossibly Cool.

I have a favorite website that I go to constantly for old, inspiring images of stars of yesterday, and I am so stoked that they are releasing limited edition prints in conjunction with Sonic Editions! The Impossible Cool is a great source. Guys, this is a great and easy no-brainer piece of artwork to replace that gross Goodwill picture above your couch. Very sleek, very stylish, and very limited - get one today as each are limited to only 50 prints! I personally have my eye on the Audrey (duh) and the Bardot. Tres chic. Also, Paul Newman, what a babe. Also, wish there was a Robert Redford!








Oh and boys? They come pre-framed, pre-matted. Hurry and get one now!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...