Friday, August 5, 2011






Why the delay in posts? First off, I am back at my old magazine filling in for the Senior Fashion Market Editor while she's on maternity leave, and that takes up a LOT of time! The other reason is that my new obsession, Pinterest, has been an even better way for me to catch all the beautiful imagery out there in l'interwebs. 


For those of you who don't know it, you just create an account and get to look at all the pretty pictures your friends and strangers post all day! Love it!


Add my boards to your homepage so I can share all the wonderful pictures with you this way. Also, they link back the pictures to the source that you found them through which is genius, and you can download a nifty little button for your toolbar to instantly "pin it" to one of your boards. 

Virtual bulletin boards - a WTSTA's dream.

 {images via this is glamorous via lonny mag}



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...