Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Need It Want It: The Acne Boot

In the span of two days I saw the same lovely low boot on two women walking through the east village and thought I MUST have those. Two tone, just low enough, perfectly cropped....I fell in love. I searched high and low on l'internets to find them, and then upon finding them, cried. These puppies come in at $570 unfortunately, and are by the editor-favored Acne.

So, in my usual way, I sought out some alternatives. None seem to have the two-tone coolness, but at under $300, these other options do just fine without it.







Dolce Vita "Jax" short bootie, $186


The Almanac Boot


Ankle Boot




Lovely options, right? 
However, make no mistake - my favorite, must have, all-encompassing loveliness belongs to the Frye Dorado tall riding boot...at $458, an investment, but so perfect. No bells, no whistles, no trends...just tall, nice leather that goes with everything.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...