Thursday, March 29, 2012

Sick Day Movies

Let me just tell you, daytime television is NOT good. You know something is very wrong when you've watched  every Real Housewives and America's Next Top Model, or when you get really angry when the 20/20 on TLC or 48 Hour Mysteries is a repeat. (just sayin!). Such is the life of a freelancer - turn on something, anything for noise, and get to work. I usually have a TV on in another room just so it sounds like people are in there.

When you're sick, however, you want something awesome, amazing, mind-numbingly funny,  and NOT on daytime or weekend television repeatedly (Devil Wears Prada, I love you, but I mean you.) Refinery29 has provided their favorites for sick day movies. Some of my faves are included, and I've added a few to their great list as well. Which are your favorites? 

EMPIRE RECORDS
"It's Rex Manning Day!"

Empire-Records-Amazon-$21.97


CLUELESS
"I like, totally paused!"

Clueless-Amazon-$7.19


TROOP BEVERLY HILLS
"It's cookie time!"





BREAKFAST AT TIFFANY'S
"I can pay for my own whiskey and don't you forget it!"

Breakfast at Tiffany's



LAST DAYS OF DISCO
"There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck."

The Last Days of Disco


SHAG
"I can't feel my teeth!"

Shag



FUNNY GIRL
"Hello, gorgeous."



CAN'T HARDLY WAIT
"It's Trip McNeily!"

Can't Hardly Wait


1 comment:

  1. Best. List. EVER! I can't believe you have SHAG on there, I love that movie. It's based in Myrtle Beach where Shagging originated (I went to University there Freshman year!). And FYI I was totally buggin' :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...