Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Join me at the SLE Lupus Foundation Bag Ladies Luncheon



 Join me, won't you?? I am so proud to be on such a great committee for the SLE Lupus Foundation:


Bag Ladies Luncheon 
Honoring 
Matilda Cuomo, Former First Lady of New York, 
&
Mary E. Belle, President of Licensing at The Jones Group

APRIL 25th
583 Park Avenue
at 63rd Street
Doors open for silent auction at 11:30am








{hey, there I am!}

Tickets for the under $30 set are only $125 and you get to bid on great designer bags donated from fashion houses, celebrities, and some of the best closets in New York. I've seen Celine bags go for around $400 (!) so keep that in mind while you peruse some of the great bags we've secured so far. 


Gucci 


Rebecca Minkoff


Bottega Veneta


Valentino


Prada

Email me for tickets or purchase them here



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...