Thursday, May 17, 2012

Private Discount: Diesel Wants to Let You in On the Secret!


Huge Diesel Fan??

Check this out - for WTSTA readers, you get 30% off the spring/summer collection at ANY Diesel store including online which starts today!!


I'm so hot for this cute little denim mini - which, by the way, I loathe denim minis - but this is so great with the tie front top! Perfect for city or suburbs.



Diesel, $148


Or this little hot number - perfect for running around in the summer! It has a gorgeous ruffle racer back -two of my favorite words. Me loves. I remember seeing this at a press preview ages and eons and eras ago and I'm so glad that Diesel reached out - reminded me that I wanted it!




Diesel, $168


Happy Shopping!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...