Monday, July 9, 2012

Guest Post: Zhushing Up Two Summer Looks with Sue of The Zhush

Y'all - I obsess over The Zhush, this great blog I've been reading since I entered the blog world. I think  Sue is great and I personally have and can learn a lot from her. She also has zhush.com which is a go-to, "secret" source for me when it comes to finding gifts and goodies at a great price. Zhush.com has been featured in Lonny, Daily Candy, Redbook, Matchbook Mag and more. I am so thrilled Sue could contribute this guest post highlighting some of her favorite summer pieces from her site! Enjoy! 

Two Summer Looks For Less

Hi, I'm Sue from The Zhush and zhush.com guest posting over here today about getting "The Look" for less...a whole lot less.

I've got two great summer looks that are hot now and will no doubt take you fashionably straight into fall. 

 The first up is this chic tote from Vanessa Bruno that retails for roughly 
$140.00, and that's after it's been marked down on major sale!


Vanessa Bruno Linen Tote, $140

And, now here's our zhush.com look that is quite similar and for $38.00! It's dramatically less and yet still just as stylish.


{Ed note: Chic!!}

Another great trend this summer that's sure to carry over nicely into fall...star patterns.  Seen here on this scarf sold at Barney's for $145.00.







So there you have it. Two great looks, only for much, much less.
Hope you liked it!
xx
Sue



1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for having me over to your fab blog...I'll be sure to link up this weekend!
    xx
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...