Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Spotlight On: Marshalls Abroad

One of my favorite new blogs is Marshalls Abroad, chronicling their life overseas. Amanda Marshall's pictures of her surroundings and the food she makes in her tiny Japanese kitchen will make you feel like an insane underachiever. But, her cheerfulness and gorgeous photos will soon make you forget! I've personally pinned a bunch of her stuff, and you can follow her on pinterest, too, to see more.


******


Hello readers of Where The Style Things Are! I'm Amanda. (:  
I love to cook and truly believe that it is a beautiful art form that we all have the ability to possess and share. It's amazing what kind of meals you can create with the endless options of natural foods.

Lauren asked me to share a few favorites that I've come up with recently in my tiny Okinawan kitchen. Please stop by and say hi! I'd love to meet you!

Pumpkin Ravioli with Brown Butter, Rosemary & Thyme // recipe



Ginger Molasses Cookies with Fruit Sorbet // recipe



 Caesar Salad Sandwich with Homemade Greek Yogurt Dressing // recipe



Cinnamon & Spice Pumpkin Pancakes & Homemade Whipped Cream // recipe



 Off The Vine Tomato Soup & Gouda Brie Arugula Grilled Cheese // recipe 


Thanks, Amanda!

twitter :: facebook :: instagram :: pinterest :: looklab

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...