Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Hiatus - Or, Looking for Contributors!



Thank you to the loyal readers I've gotten to know over the last (almost 4!) years! I wanted to give you some news - I've taken a full time freelance fashion editor position that will require a lot of my time, so full blown posts will be very few and far between. I'm going to be this:




When I want to be this:




However, please keep up to date with me on pinterest, instagram, twitter, and facebook as well as my regular postings monthly at Nomad Chic- I'll still be using these accounts daily, and the good news is I'll be getting a lot more fashion, style and food coverage from my new post! So please follow me, and I'll let you know when it slows down and I can return more to Where The Style Things Are. In the meantime, if you would like to be a contributor, pitch me please! wherethestylethingsare@gmail.com.  


With love,

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...