Monday, March 4, 2013

Mary McDonald for Schumacher

Last Thursday Bestie and I went to the Mary McDonald for Schumacher party here in NYC. Little known fact - I've been doing some side projects for Schumacher which is a great honor because I love, love, love the storied company! Check out some snaps from the event as well as images from Mary's new gorgeous line




We were OBSESSED with the Chinois Palais full screen panels!



Oh my. Love, love, love the iron/sew on appliques, especially with the Vanderbilt Velvet on that to die for ottoman!



I mean...classic Mary McDonald


Um, my Georgia readers - how PERFECT would this be for a Georgia themed room!?




The Chinois Palais panels - perfect for screens, frame outs on walls, and draperies. 
Y'all - these are IRON/SEW ON!
Sew on tapes that are 6 to 8 inches wide for a huge impact!




I do love a good navy/white - and this Garden of Persia is just gorgeous. 


Schumacher is available only to the trade - but if you are trade, get thee to your seller asap for these gorgeous and iconic fabrics!



1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...