Monday, June 15, 2009

Electric Essie


This just in: all the rage in nails is neon. I know this brings back thoughts of 8th grade spring break, when you also thought airbrushed tees were cool (I don't own one, thank goodness), but trust me when I say neons are back in a big way.

Scared to try neon? Try it first on your tootsies to see how you like it and stick to pinks. I've always been a Ballet Slippers pink kind of girl, reserved and subtle, but it was time to try something new so I went for it. Admittedly it took a few days for me to warm up to the shocking pink on my toes, but it grew on me and I love it as a new summer classic.

Punchy Pink or Short Shorts from Essie, available at your local nail salon or essie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...