Monday, June 15, 2009

IOU iomoi




Elephants and monkeys aren't exactly the first images that come to mind when thinking about sophisticated stationary, but iomoi makes them completely irresistable. It took me three weeks (no, really) to decide what I wanted to order. (a tray and two coasters, if you're curious.) The really cool thing that they exclusively offer, however, is their custom e-stationary. If you sign up to be a member, they will send your stationary notes via email with a custom design, typeface, or faux "handwritten." New designs come out every month. I have yet to join - it took me long enough to purchase something after having stared at it for weeks; I can't imagine having more choices!

From left: coaster, calling card, lucite custom tray 8.5x11, all available on iomoi.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...