Sunday, June 14, 2009

Stamp That!



In my quest to buy the world's largest collection of frivolous items, I stumbled upon this amazing
gift on etsy. I look at it as supporting online artists - and getting things I want (or convince myself I need at a fraction of the price. Behold: the hand-carved return address stamp (on Thayer St!) that I couldn't live without. My sister actually got it for me for my birthday (after VERY thorough instructions on what I wanted) and it was the perfect gift to give at $38! My little stationary toys make me want to write even more thank you notes and snail-mail cards than usual, and that's not a bad thing!

A custom stamp can be yours from "lettergirl" by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...