Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My Stuff

Every month, for no reason I can pinpoint, I immediately turn to the "My Stuff" section of Vanity Fair. I have NO idea why I find other people's products and electronics so fascinating, but I do. So, out of vanity and in hopes that you get the same joy (despite me being as exciting as say, Rashida Jones or Michael Smith), here is My Stuff:

home

Stationary purple embossed monogrammed flat cards for every day, gold and cream for special occasions
Sheets Matouk, or any white and soft
Coffee-maker I drink tea
Pets Winston, a Bichon Frise, and Herschel Walker the Turtle
Where do you live? Nolita, Manhattan

Flowers White peonies or hydrangeas
Favorite neighborhood restaurant? Prince St Cafe - they have everything
Favorite cocktail? Greyhound
Blackberry or Treo? Blackberry
Favorite charity? The Lupus Foundation

Favorite place in the world wherever there is good company and food, and the beaches of Croatia

clothes

Jeans Notify

Sneakers Keds for city walking, Underarmor pink tennis shoes for fitness

T-Shirt Nation or Kain
Day bag Maxmara grey tote
Evening bag Miu Miu purple floral handbag I've had since I was 21 or Rebecca Minkoff hot pink patent chain bag
Accessory family heirloom dinner ring

Favorite discovery? Jesus, my tailor


beauty products

Lipstick Aquaphor daily, and Clinque Airkiss gloss for night
Mascara Flirt
Shampoo Pantene Beautiful Lengths
Moisturizer CeraVe
Hair product blonde bobby pins
Perfume Allergic, but on special occasions Cartier Delices
Nail polish color Essie's Punchy Pink or Muchi Gucci Pucci
Where do you get your hair cut? the Toni & Guy in North Point Mall in Alpharetta,GA

Bikini Wax Completely Bare on Bond St

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...