Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Once Wed, Twice (Or More, Sucked In)

I am nowhere near getting married, but since so many people I know are, I've developed the secret single behavior of wedding websites. Sure, you have theknot.com, brides.com, Martha Stewart Weddings, I could shamefully go on....but you'll drop all of those once you discover oncewed.com.

Oncewed.com totes itself as "designer weddings for less," but I'm choosing to see it as a resource for the coolest, more unique parties I've ever seen. I can't wait to use some of the DIY ideas, like bridesmaids headbands, floral bouquets, and ring pillows. Ok, so none of those are for non-wedding parties, but these are:
















And the real weddings! They're to die for....nevermind the wedding part, they look like the most fun parties with themes from apple orchards to 30's to farms - just take a peek here and you'll be occupied for way longer than you should be.

(yes, this is a real couple at their wedding. to. die.)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...