Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Seduced by Sproost

Here's another time-waster, quickly becoming one of my favorites: Sproost. It's an interior personality quiz that is fascinating if you're into that sort of thing. All you do is click through the pictures of interiors and click "like it" or "don't like it." My personality?

French Eclectic, 46%


Classic, 31%

Hollywood Couture, 23%


It couldn't be more dead-on! They say I'm "formal and casual, classy and unassuming" that say "come in, relax for a while;" it surmises that I must love eBay (duh!) and love an inviting home. Then, it shows you pieces from your top three, some mixed together (French Eclectic with Hollywood Couture? To. Die.), and you can....ready?......purchase them. It's like a polyvore for your rooms. In case you were wondering: here's my least favorite room.


blech.

AND if you were wondering....I did it 4 times and I still got the same results every time! And now, just because these rooms are beautiful, here are some more gratis pics for your gratification. C'est belle!







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...