Thursday, September 24, 2009

Required Reading

In my ever-expanding library of trashy chick lit novels, classics, and best-sellers I have these gems that, if you're looking for recommendations, I strongly recommend:


"The Witches of Eastwick" - John Updike
"Bonfire of the Vanities" - Tom Wolfe
"House of Mirth" - Edith Wharton
"Story of my Life" - Jay McInerney
"Cold Sassy Tree" - Olive Ann Burns
"Beach Music" - Pat Conroy
"Valley of the Dolls" - Jacqueline Susan
"Savannah Breeze - Mary Kay Andrews
"Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood" - Rebecca Wells
"Perfect Girls, Starving Daughters" - Courtney E Martin
"Summer Crossing" - Truman Capote
"Free Food for Millionaires" - Min Jin Lee
"The Secret History" - Donna Tartt
"I Don't Know How She Does It" - Allison Pearson

And in making this list for you, I've discovered about 10 books I forgot about because I buy them at such an unusually fast pace - so look for another list soon!

xx Big Kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...