Friday, November 13, 2009

It's Coming: Winter.

I HATE the cold and winter - I still can't believe that I survived this many winters in New York. I long for the days of summer, when I can take a long, leisurely stroll to brunch, eat outside, and really enjoy myself. Now, it's just a huge hassle to even get to Whole Foods, much less scamper to a restaurant where I have to strip as soon as I get in due to the high contrast in winter weather and indoor heating. Don't fret, my New Yorkers - some restaurants want you to have the best of both worlds and remind you that dining in the winter isn't always so bad.

Restaurants with heated outdoor space:

Aquagrill (although I don't recommend going when there is precipitation involved)

Bobo

Da Silvano (ditto as Aquagrill)

Elizabeth

De Santos

Paradou

Shake Shack (they heat you long enough to wait for that burger!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...