Saturday, November 14, 2009

This Noreaster Blows


Literally. I was nearly swept away in 40mph winds tonight! It's not pouring down rain yet, but apparently it's coming, and to be prepared, I'm thinking (as always) chic. Instead of printed or bright rainboots (ick) or even your tried-and-true-but-everyone-has-them Hunter boots, try Aigle boots. They're originally French (bien sur), and understated to a fault since 1853. Shhh...sometimes I even wear mine when it's not raining! It just makes me feel like I'm riding through the English countryside or stomping through French fields. Instead, I'm sloshing through New York City rain, but at least I look good doing it!

Dressage rubber riding boot, $195, at aigleboots

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...