Sunday, January 24, 2010

Isabel Marant, French Etoile

Isabel Marant has long been one of my favorites and is about to infiltrate New York and pretty soon the rest of America with her French superchicsexycool style. Net-a-porter will soon be carrying the line which is great news considering you can’t buy it hardly anywhere – and forget trying to find the Etoile diffusion line! I have my one classic black double-zipper dress and I cherish it.

Check out some great looks from SS2010:

 

 

I love, love, love the last look and wanted to interpret it for you on the cheap. Going for the overall vibe of French It Girl.

asos84.99

Asos, $84.99 (sale)

1-24-2010 4-09-59 PM

French Connection via Dillard’s, $34.80 (sale)

bloomies118 

Citrus all-over studded scarf via Bloomingdale’s, $118

100896-p-MULTIVIEW

Minnetonka 3 tier fringe boot via Zappos, $74.90 (sale)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...