Sunday, April 4, 2010

Prom 2K10

According to this article which ran in The Post last week, prom dresses are getting slutty. Quite the newsflash! I get what they’re saying – the normal polyester + diamante + the latest cutout and sheer trend = disaster. I created some major pageant-style faux pas in high school in the early aughts which have been ceremoniously captured forever in their engraved “Centennial Prom” frames. Ew. If I was 16 and on my way to prom for the first time this year, I’d wear one of these dresses:

halstonheritage545shopbop 

Halston Heritage, $545, shopbop

fendi1670netaporter

Fendi, $1670, net-a-porter

 

stella4495neta

Stella McCartney, $1495, net-a-porter

promgirl400

Prom Girl, $400, promgirl

ferretti4413mytheresa

Alberta Ferretti, $4413, mytheresa

hautehippie1295mytheresa

Haute Hippie, $1295, mytheresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...