Monday, April 4, 2011

Some pretty, inspirational, and pretty inspirational things to share

Enjoy some favorite places and people from around l’internets!

 viaapartmenttherapy

I love the way the fireplace is highlighted. 

{via apartment therapy}

apartmenttherapy

I am not a horse person, but I feel like this marries masculine and feminine fairly well.

{via apartment therapy}

isuwanneekidsroom

What a lucky, lucky little girl!

{via isuwanee}

   jessicastamviavogue

Jessica Stam’s apartment – chic!

{via vogue}

countryliving

Pink is not my signature color, but it works so well here I might make it!

{via country living}

Flowering-Quince-Wallpaper-Clarence-housechinoiseriechic

I love beds like this, enclosed even more by the beautiful wallpaper.

{via Chinoiserie Chic}

houseofturquoise

Wouldn’t mind taking a bath here.

{via House of Turquoise}

tumblr_ldfnuxDHYu1qbfoleo1_500

I want to be at this party.

{source unknown – can anyone help me identify?}

tonifrissell-490x515

Simplicity at its best.

{Toni Frissell source unknown}

rossella-jardini shot by garance doré

My favorite outfit on any woman at any age looks amazing here.

{Rossella Jardini via Garance Dore}

marie claire au feb 2011 

I am obsessed with this editorial shot.

{via Marie Claire Australia Feb 2011}

thisisglamorous

And…I am so not into poofy dresses and not sure I’m into lace, but how amazingly gorgeous is this dress, this girl?? IL. That’s “In Love.”

{via this is glamorous}

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...