Thursday, September 29, 2011

Viva La Veronica!

A couple of weeks ago I had the pleasure of being in Veronica Swanson Beard’s “showroom” – which, I later found out thanks to Bazaar, is actually her apartment. And what a beautiful, cool, downtown meets uptown chic apartment it is! I only saw as far as the distinct kitchen and living room, but the rest of the rooms look just as fun and lively….not to mention that amazing outdoor space. Check out the pictures from Veronica’s feature, and check out the Veronica Beard line she has with her sister-in-law, Veronica Miele Beard. Removable dickies on blazers?! Love.

The bits I saw:

hbz-veronica-beard-6-092711-de

and the bits stashed away somewhere in the three stories they have that I didn’t see:

hbz-veronica-beard-8-092711-de

{photographs via Ditte Isager for Harper’s Bazaar}

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...