Sunday, August 26, 2012

Notice Anything New Around Here?


My new FABULOUS header is up - do you like? It's by my friend Inslee, who has a wonderful line of stationary and prints as well as a gorgeous blog that shows off all her commissions and other fashion sketches. I've featured her before on the site, but never have I been as excited to do so - now I have my very own "me!" Also, be sure to check out her kick ass instagram. See some of my favorites of hers below and stay tuned for a studio tour with her soon! I am just DYING over my new header and clean layout and I hope you love it as much as I do!




summer attitude (print)
"Summer Attitude" 
$20


Little White Dress 2 (print)
"Little White Dress"
Limited Edition Print
$20


Heavy Metal
"Heavy Metal"
Ten notecards
$25


Worth Waiting For
"Worth Waiting For"
$25

And a few of my favorites from her blog!








And her gorgeous paintings in large format. 


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! I'm a huge fan of Inslee's prints and have one hanging in my office!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...