Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Where Oh Where Have I Been?




Hey y'all - wanted to check in with a simple post to let you know that I'm still here, alive and kicking - but just a little slower than usual. Lupus really gets me during winter and I've been fortunate enough to have a lot of other (paying!) work to put ahead of blogging. For those of you that follow me on pinterest, you'll see that it's been my main form of communication with the world for the past few weeks because they just make it so easy. So make sure to follow me on pinterest to get an idea where my head is at aesthetically and what I'm loving daily and I PROMISE new posts on the blog soon! And for all of you out there in the fluinverse suffering from viruses and head colds and what not - feel better soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...