Thursday, February 14, 2013

My Partnership with IBM for My Smarter Commerce



Did you think you read that incorrectly? I did when IBM first approached me. I'm not a tech geek or even in the top 1000 blogs on the internets. What would IBM want with me? Once I found out more about their campaign for My Smarter Commerce, though, it made sense. It's all about how smarter commerce affects me and how it affects all of us. So what is Smarter Commerce? Watch this super short video if you want to get a bigger picture about what Smarter Commerce means.



Disclaimer: #spon: I have been invited by IBM to share my honest thoughts and experiences around Smarter Commerce, and as part of this collaboration, IBM may provide me with product, access, content or other forms of remuneration. All opinions are expressly my own.

Pretty cool, right? So what does #MySmarterCommerce mean to me? For the next 30 days, I'll be tracking how technology shapes my life as a freelancer and fashion girl-on-the-go. This might be in Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, or on this blog with updates. 

Already I can count the ways that I've had #MySmarterCommerce work for me today - reading reviews of an external DVD drive on Bestbuy.com to determine what I purchase, having friends follow me on Good Reads to see what I'm reading and influencing their choices, and using Seamless Web to order my lunch. I also used my Amazon.com app to order a Kindle cover, used Bill.com to get paid by a client, and helped style a client on my styling platform on KeatonRow. And that was just TODAY!

Please follow me and use the #MySmarterCommerce tag if you engage with me! And, tell me in the comments - how do you use your Smarter Commerce? The more we engage, the more we can all help each other out. And you never know - IBM might be listening out for you, too! It really made me realize how much we actually all contribute to each other's commerce, lifestyle, and choices. 

xo 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...