Wednesday, June 6, 2012

My Baby Blog is Three Today!




Hard to believe it, but I started this blog three years ago on a long bus trip to DC. Thank you to everyone that has been part of Where The Style Things Are's success! 
I put together some of my most poignant and favorite posts. Enjoy! xo

We shopped for  dresses and  one pieces after I learned to make flip books. 

I lamented the state of the airline industry and gave tips to dress appropriately on  flights.

I revealed my secret love of  The Bachelor and posted  Sh*t Fashion Girls Say so I could easily watch it 70 times a day.

I got to guest post at one of my favorite sites, The Zhush, and had several guest posts from blog friends including this one about men's fashion.

I organized a new office  and went to Mexico City.

I featured friends doing great things including  Annie Griffin  and Lindsay Cowles.

I tried to hit every preppy interiors staple and make Ikea interesting.

I explored every inch of New York and made gift guides for every occasion.




And I got to share it all with you! So thanks for the past three years - and I'll keep at it as long as I have it in me and I have an interested audience!























No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...